UAMC - Approval of Loan

1.1
Interest Rate

I recently sold my house because we are buying a brand new home. I was told By UAMC lender that my debt ratio is high so in order to get approve, I need to payoff my debts.

When I sold my house, the money I had from the house, I paid off 28K. I currently live in apartment until my house is build. A month before the house is complete, they told me that I am not approve because recently they found out that my ex wife foreclose and repossess the house and the car that was awarded to her when we get divorce. This is isn't my fault anymore.

I wasn't aware that she wasn't paying for it. Why I got punish even though both are not mine anymore? She did not refinance both so now I got punish and show on my record. I was not aware from the mortgage and auto finance company that she is not paying.

Now I lost the house that me and my kids are hoping for and the 28K that I should have and now is gone.

Why UAMC will tell people to do this and that and let us believe that everything is going ok and now, we don't have a place. Somebody have to investigate this mortgage.

It's a scam for them to do this for people to believe them and turn around they make you so upset and ruined your life and family. They are evil human being.

Product or Service Mentioned: Uamc Home Loan.

Reason of review: Approval processing from Underwriters.

Preferred solution: Approve the loan since the beginning my credit was excellent before or give my 28k back.

I didn't like: How the loan process approval.